I love watching a great football game on T.V., and there’s nothing like good food to make the viewing experience even better. Whether you host a big get together at your house, bring a dish to share at a friend’s house, or just hang out at home with the family, you’ll want something good to snack on!
And even though I love to cook, I don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen, missing the big plays, while everyone else is cheering in the den. One way to minimize your kitchen time is to prepare your food ahead of time, so everyone can help themselves at any time during the game (that’s what commercial breaks and half time are for, right?).
Whether you call it a crock pot or a slow cooker, it’s a great tool for cooking ahead and keeping food warm for a party. I’m sharing 10 crock pot recipes that your friends and family will love! Please share them with your friends, because who wants to spend all afternoon in the kitchen when there’s a game on?
So hit the grocery store, put your team colors on, and heat up that crock pot!
- Saucy Slow Cooker Party Wings from Kraft
- Homemade Cheesy Chili Dip from Pinch Of Yum
- 7-Layer Bead Dip from The Magical Slow Cooker
- Honey Garlic Meatballs from Fresh Family Meals
- Easy Pizza Dip from Fresh Family Meals
- Bacon Brown Sugar Sausages from Recipes That Crock
- Bacon Double Cheese Dip from Recipes That Crock
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders from Plain Chicken
- Whiskey Meatballs from Plain Chicken
- My personal favorite: Game Day Double Beef Chili from Family Circle
Please let me know what you think, or what your favorite crock pot recipe is for game day!