We now know that the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles will be facing each other in Super Bowl 52 in a few weeks, so its time to the start planning the party!
Whether you are hosting a party at your home, or attending one with family and friends, one of the most important parts is undoubtedly the food! If you are in the process of trying to figure out what to serve or take along, I’ve got some great appetizer suggestions for you this week.
The best part?
They are all finger foods, so no eating utensils required (though I would recommend plates and napkins)!
Get cooking, and enjoy the game!
- Sliders with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Honey Beer Pretzels
- Mini Avocado Hummus Quesadillas
- Bacon and Bourbon Blue Cheese Potato Skins
- Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Drizzle
- Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
- Sausage and Pineapple Appetizer
- Corn Dog Mini Muffins
- Spicy Chicken Cheeseballs
- Crock-pot Bacon Brown Sugar Sausages
- Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
- Cracked Out Turkey Pinwheels
- Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs
- Smoked Fireball Whisky Meatballs
- Cajun Shrimp Guacamole Bites
I think I’ll be doing the meatballs, because I have a thing for Fireball, and maybe the shrimp bites, for something on the healthy side. Let me know in the comments below which ones you’ll be making!
If you need a little more inspiration, you’ll love these recipes that can be prepared ahead of time in How To Create An Easy Party Spread for the Big Game. And if you are in charge of dessert, there’s 10 of the Best Desserts for Game Day Parties. So check them out for even more ideas!
Until next week,